A toolbox for source localization in stereo convolutive audio mixtures
BSS Locate is a Matlab toolbox to estimate the Time Differences of Arrival (TDOAs) of multiple sources in a stereo audio signal recorded by a pair of omnidirectional microphones. The number of sources and the distance between the two microphones are assumed to be known but are not restricted to a given range.
BSS Locate implements 12 different source localization methods:
GCC-NONLIN provides the best results over a wide range of configurations.
- 8 methods based on the detection of the peaks of an angular spectrum (GCC-PHAT, GCC-NONLIN, MUSIC and several SNR-based spectra)
- 4 methods based on clustering of the time-frequency bins
- C. Blandin, A. Ozerov and E. Vincent Multi-source TDOA estimation in reverberant audio using angular spectra and clustering, Signal Processing 92, pp. 1950-1960, 2012.
Multi-Channel BSS Locate
A toolbox for source localization in multi-channel convolutive audio mixtures
Multi-Channel BSS Locate is a Matlab toolbox to estimate Direction Of Arrival (expressed both in azimuth and elevation) of multiple sources in a multi-channel audio signal recorded by an array of microphones. This toolbox implements the previous 8 angular spectrum methods presented in BSS Locate.
- version 1.3 full (release: november 2016) for Matlab (includes basic version, room simulation tools, evaluation tools and examples):
This full version provides tools to simulate your own recording scenario (room dimensions, walls absorption coefficient, number of microphones and position, number of sources and position, ...) with an embedded version of Roomsimove Toolbox. The localization tool of Multi-Channel BSS Locate process the simulated recorded signal and localization results are then evaluated.
- version 1.3 basic (release: november 2016) for Matlab (includes localization tools and example):
This version process a multi-channel wav file to estimate sources localization.
No Matlab available?
This algorithm can also be used on A||go platform.
For any suggestions or questions about the toolbox, please contact : email@example.com