Flexible Audio Source Separation Toolbox
Speed up the conception and automate the implementation of new model-based audio source separation algorithms.
- LGM, NMF, GMM, GSMM, HMM, HSMM (NMF is the only model available in the C++ version of the toolbox)
- Source-filter models
- Rank-1 and full-rank spatial models
- Any combination of the models above
- pyFASST for Python (by J.-L. Durrieu)
- Y. Salaün, E. Vincent, N. Bertin, N. Souviraà-Labastie, X. Jaureguiberry, D. T. Tran, and F. Bimbot, The Flexible Audio Source Separation Toolbox Version 2.0, in Show & Tell, IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech and Signal Processing, 2014.
- A. Ozerov, E. Vincent, and F. Bimbot, A general flexible framework for the handling of
prior information in audio source separation, IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech and Signal Processing 20(4), pp. 1118-1133 (2012).
Source separation examples